We’ve just barely made it home after our Craftsy escapade all across Canada. We’re unpacking our luggage and finding some great souvenirs from the trip, but it’s just too much to keep for ourselves. And because you’ve been such perfect road trip companions, we’d like to share them with you. Up for grabs are 4 coveted prize packs from our travels, as well as the special gift that Craftsy sent to us while we were gone galavanting.
But first, did you miss my review? You can check out the review I did on the Sewing with Oilcloth class >>HERE<<.
Already read it? You better enter to win the prizes now! Giveaway closes soon…
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. All affiliate links are marked with an asterisk (*). If you purchase something after clicking through one of the links, I may receive a small commission from the seller, at no additional cost to you.
First up is the Craftsy gift:
* Please note: If you entered this giveaway before Friday, April 8, your entry may not have been recorded correctly by Craftsy. Please enter again. This colourful tote bag kit includes the Rowan Three-Quarter Patch Tote* pattern, some stunning Kaffe Fassett fabric, plus all the Pellon Fusible Fleece stabilizer you will need for the project. The only things you would have to add to this are a coordinating button, some thread and your time. Voila! You have a gorgeous tote that will be the envy of tote-al strangers. It’s almost like instant Jello pudding, only better! Follow this link* to enter before midnight April 11, 2016:
The Souvenir Prizes
Prize A (Canadian, US and International entries accepted)
- 1 Craftsy Class: “Mix & Match: Clutch Bag Techniques*” by Janelle MacKay of Emmaline Bags
Prize B (Open to Canadian residents only)
- $32CAD store voucher for Tangled Blossoms Design (Redeemable in fabric and S&H)
- The Manhattan Bag PDF Pattern
- The Manhattan Mama Hardware Kit
Prize C (Open to Canadian residents only)
Prize D (Canadian, US and International entries accepted)
- 1 PDF Purse Pattern (winner’s choice) from Blue Calla Sewing Patterns
How to Enter
Sign in to Rafflecopter below, or follow this link:
- Prizes are awarded “as is”. No substitutions.
- Deadline for entries is 10 AM PST on Monday, April 11.
- Winner’s will be notified by email within 3 hours of the contest closing, and will then have 24 hours in which to respond to the organizers.
- It is each participant’s responsibility to ensure they sign in to Rafflecopter with a valid email address, and also check their email accounts for notification.
- Entries requiring a blog post comment, social media follow, or trivia answer will be verified using the name provided by the participant.
- The giveaway is open to anyone worldwide. International or US residents who win a prize designated as for Canadian Residents Only may be required to pay for the additional shipping, or forfeit the prize. If said winner chooses to forfeit the prize, another winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
Many, many thanks to all the wonderful people who’ve followed us on The Great Canadian Craftsy Bag Tour. We hope you learned a little about our very large, diverse and beautiful country while you got a peek into some of our favourite Craftsy classes.
And very special thanks to the amazing, supportive people who helped make the giveaway and our graphics just that much better: Celine from Blue Calla Patterns and Elle from Brand UR Shop Graphic Design. Take a bow ladies!
Happy travels until the next time we take you tripping and traipsing!